1 look - $200
2 looks - $275
3 looks - $350
4 looks - $425
- Additional looks $75 each
- One "look" equals one outfit
All packages include the following:
- Complementary styling assistance to help you select wardrobe options that best represent your casting type
- On-set coaching to help guide you out of your head and into your thoughts!
- 1 retouched photo from each look
- An online photo gallery is provided. You will be able to download your entire Hi-Res session as well as narrow down your favorites. This is a great and easy way to share your session with agents, managers, friends and family.
Allyssa is available for hair and makeup during the entirety of your session at the following rates:
1 to 2 looks - $75
3 to 4 looks - $125
* No refunds will be given for hair and makeup as everything will be approved by you before shooting
- You may also bring your own HMU artist for your shoot.
A $75 deposit is required to book your session. Your session payment must be made in FULL on/by your confirmed shoot date.
- Yes, your deposit is credited toward your package price.
- We accept the following payment methods:
- Venmo (@RobbieGlenPhotography)
- Credit Cards - on the day of your shoot or prior via our website under "Client Payments"
All packages include one (1) retouched photo of your choice per look.
- Robbie’s Signature Edits include: stray hair removal, blemish removal, dark circles/eye enhancement and overall skin evening, while maintaining your natural appearance
- Additional photos can be retouched for the following rates:
- 1 edit - $30
- 2 edits - $55
- 3 edits - $80
- 4 edits - $100
- $25 per edit thereafter
- Any retouching requests beyond the "Signature Edit" (i.e. changing actual aspects of the photo) may incur additional charges.
We shoot rain or shine as we shoot in a studio setting.
We understand that as an actor your schedule may change, and we will do our best to be flexible. Whenever possible, please give 48 hours notice of any changes.
NO SHOWS will lose their deposit, and will NOT be booked again.
Please call or text Allyssa @ 323-868-8942 with scheduling concerns.
In the rare event that you are unhappy with the results of your photoshoot, you may request a reshoot. All reshoot requests must be made within 7 days of receiving your online proof gallery. All reshoots must be done in the same wardrobe as the original session.